Maithilee Shirgaonkar-Jamsandekar is a certified fitness coach, who seeks joy in helping others become the best version of themselves.
A practising yogini for over twenty two years, Maithilee is also a certified Yoga instructor, and has conducted bespoke workshops for college youth, expectant & new mothers, and middle-aged groups.
She strongly believes in the need to revive ancient Indian wisdom and methods in day-to-day life, especially in health-related areas.
- Certified Personal Trainer from The K11 Academy of Fitness Sciences, India, 2018
- Certified Personal Trainer from Pearson Assured, UK, 2018
- Certified in CPR by Rashtriya Life Saving Society (India), 2018
- Certified Yoga Instructor from The Yoga Institute, India, 2014
Maithilee currently offers:
Body Transformation Counselling
- health screening
- personalised no/ low equipment exercise programming
- personalised diet management
- weekly follow-ups
- sustainable health and fitness formula for the long term
To get in touch with Maithilee for a consultation, please fill in the form below.